Search by Keyword
The WV-BP330 Series cameras incorporate a 1/3" interline transfer type CCD (380,000 pixels: effective) and achieve high sensitivity of 0.008 fc (0.08 lux) at F1.4, outstanding 570-line horizontal resolution and signal-to-noise ratio of 50 dB.
With its advanced performance and expanded flexibility, the WV-BP330 series camera meet you specific needs with an affordable cost/performance ratio.
• 1/3" CCD pick-up element with 768(H) x 492(V) pixels provides a high 570 lines of horizontal resolution.
• A vertical digital 2H enhancement improves signal strength at the horizontal and vertical edges to provide a crisper image.
• Knee circuit effectively expands the dynamic range when viewing brightly illuminated objects.
• Outstanding 50 dB signal-to-noise ratio.
• Minimum scene illumination of 0.008 fx (0.08 lx) at F1.4
• An advanced Electronic Light Control (ELC) enables the use of inexpensive fixed iris lenses for cost effective systems.
• Gen-lock capability for system expandability, and other synchronization modes (Line-Lock, VD2, Internal).
Product Specification Sheet