Search by Keyword
Newly-developed DSP utilizes the Adaptive Black Stretch technology
The DSP to automatically detect dark areas inside an image, applying the most suitable correction curve based on brightness data of areas surrounding the dark area. This image processing algorithm transforms shadows and dark areas into natural and crisp images in real time.
• 1/3 type CCD pick-up element with 976(H)x494(V) (NTSC)/976 (H)x582 (V) (PAL) pixels
• Newly-developed Digital Signal Processor (DSP)
• High resolution: 650 TV lines
• High sensitivity with Day/Night function: 0.08 lx (Color), 0.008 lx (B/W) at F1.4.
IR cut filter switches on/off to enhance the sensitivity in B/W mode.
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 52 dB (AGC: Off)
• ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) enhances visibility of dark area without degrading image quality in bright area.
• Various adjustment features including BLC (Back Light Compensation), ATW (Auto Tracing White Balance) and ALC (Automatic Light Control)
• 2 White Balance modes are selectable with Dip Switch: ATW (Auto Tracking White Balance) / AWC (Automatic White Balance Control)
• Internal / Line-lock / Multiplexed Vertical Drive (VD2) synchronization
• CS-mount lenses. DC-servo ALC lenses.
• See Product Specification Sheet for many more key features.